- Do not enter if you are unwell or in the last 2 weeks with any of the following- cough, runny nose, sore throat, fever or shortness of breath or contact with any one confirmed Covid-19 or currently awaiting swab results.
- Please arrive ON TIME – doors will be locked at start time of class.
- Only 1 person at a time in the change room please.
- Please social distance 2m apart as much as possible.
- Please use hand sanitizer provided on entering, during and on leaving class. Wash hands also when possible.
- Gi/Clothing must be clean and laundered for each session.
- Members from the same family may drill, roll, train in close contact without a mask.
- We will be marking space on the mat and seating 2m apart from spectators.
- We will not be loaning out shin pads or boxing gloves.
- You may choose a consistent gym member to train with for the foreseeable future in order to limit contact with multiple members.
- We suggest wearing a mask while drilling with anyone that is not a family member.
- Please do not shake hands or hug in class.
- We will be cleaning between each class and allowing time for such. Please understand we are doing our best to provide a service, while maintaining cleanliness as best we can. If you are not comfortable with this please let Natalie or Chad know and we will hold your membership.
- Please arrive with a full water bottle- our water fountain will be out of service.
All of this will be effective June 15th, please click here to see our new schedule.